Support Forum

1. Possible adding Norwegian-nynorsk as language?

Only last week got aware of Your Brilliant Typefininty Keyboard. It made my week!
    Suppose You didn't invent the "Norwegian Bokmål" dictionary, which is included, yourselves, .
    My iPad has "Norwegian Nynorsk" (which is a second norwegian national approved variant) available.
    Nynorsk makes my days better.
    Is it possible for the exquisite Typefinity-keyboard to use the "Norwegain Nynorsk" glossary?
    Yours sincerely
    G. Storaas

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smaller text on keys on ipad

When using PadKeys on an iPad, it would be great, if there was a couple of options in 'preferences' to set the smaller size to text for the keys. Also, it would be great, if in addition to 'Long-press' access to 'shifted' symbols, the access was available by hold-swipe down, similar to the system iOS keyboard. This would make for a faster workflow. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We already offer swipe UP for access to shifted variant on the symbol keys. Are you saying you would like this on letters as well, or that you’d prefer down to up?

As far as keycap font, we’ll offer a “small-label” theme if enough users are interested, just like the current “bold” theme provides a way to have bold keycaps.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Support Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base